Shopping choices can empower and give hope
There are a few ways you can purchase our beautiful hand made goods.
- Host a Hands and Hearts Event. We come to your home, business, church or community with a rainbow of handcrafted gift items, each carrying the hopes and dreams of people who have been living in the cycle of extreme poverty. Widows, orphans, the disabled and those who have escaped human trafficking. You will hear their stories with a chance to shop for some beautifully handcrafted and ethically produced items.
- Browse the products gallery and contact us directly with your selected items, style choice and quantities and we can post directly to you
- Visit shops that stock our products
- The Collective Beat Kiama 100 Terralong Street Kiama
- Wauchope Creative Hub 87 Cameron Street Wauchope